The L355 gives you the added convenience of scan and copy functions. With its precision 1200 dpi x 2400 dpi sensor, the scans are sharp and clear while draft mode copies are completed in just 5 seconds for black and 10 seconds for colour documents.The L355 is equipped with Epson's proprietary Micro Piezo™ print head technology driving a high resolution of 5760 dpi x 1440 dpi that delivers exceptional prints for both text and images.
|Size||x32 19.3. Mb - x64 22.8 Mb|
Mac 25.5 Mb
|Last Update||Ver 1.51 (11-2012)|
|Detail||Printer Driver EPSON L355 Series|
|OS||Win XP, Win 7 (x32 x64) |
Mac OS X
How To Install
- For Printer Driver disconnect USB Cable Printer from PC or turn-off printer before Install Driver
- Click the Download button.
- When a new pop-up window appears, click on the Save File button.
- Note: Depending on your connection speed, the file will take some time to transfer to your computer.
- When the download completes, double-click the most recent file to start the software installation
- If an "Open Executable File?" pop-up window appears, click the OK button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- If you want to upgrade your OS from Win 7 to Win 8,to prevent software compatibility issue, please uninstall the older version driver before install the newer version drive
Epson L355 x32 Driver : XP-7-8 x32
Epson L355 x64 Driver : XP-7-8 x64
Epson L355 Scaner Driver : XP-7-8 (x32 x64)
Epson L355 Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.8
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.