|Size||x32 28.7 Mb - x64 10.2 Mb|
|Last Update||Ver. 2.20 (8-2008)|
|Detail||Canon PIXMA iP1980 Driver|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows7, Windows 8 (x32 x64) |
How To Install
- For Printer Driver disconnect USB Cable Printer from PC or turn-off printer before Install Driver
- Click the Download button.
- When a new pop-up window appears, click on the Save File button.
- Note: Depending on your connection speed, the file will take some time to transfer to your computer.
- When the download completes, double-click the most recent file to start the software installation
- If an "Open Executable File?" pop-up window appears, click the OK button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- If you want to upgrade your OS from Win 7 to Win 8,to prevent software compatibility issue, please uninstall the older version driver before install the newer version drive
Link download for x32 : XP x32 - 7 x32 - 8 x32
Link download for 7 and 8 x64 : Download
Link download for XP x64 : Download
CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.1.0 (OS X 10.5-10,8) Download
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.