|Size||x32 7.9 Mb - x64 8.7 Mb|
|Last Update||Ver. 6.63e(10-2011)|
|Detail||Epson Driver Stylus TX101|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows 7 (x32 x64)|
How To Install
- For Printer Driver disconnect USB Cable Printer from PC or turn-off printer before Install Driver
- Click the Download button.
- When a new pop-up window appears, click on the Save File button.
- Note: Depending on your connection speed, the file will take some time to transfer to your computer.
- When the download completes, double-click the most recent file to start the software installation
- If an "Open Executable File?" pop-up window appears, click the OK button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- If you want to upgrade your OS from Win 7 to Win 8,to prevent software compatibility issue, please uninstall the older version driver before install the newer version drive
Link download for x32 : XP x32 - 7 x32
Link download for x64 : XP x64 - 7 x64
Scan driver : XP - 7 (x32 x64)
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.