14 A4 pages per minute (ppm), 15 letter-size ppm - First page out in as low as 10 seconds - Print resolution 600 x 600 dpi with HP Resolution Enhancement technology (REt).1200 dpi effective output quality (600 x 600 x 2 dpi with HP Resolution Enhancement technology (REt)).Duty cycle 8,000 single-sided pages per month (maximum) and 1,000 single-sided pages per month (average)
|Size||Windows 2.59 Mb - 3.06M|
|Last Update||x32 2013-01-09
, Version: 20120918,
x64 2013-01-09 , Version:20120918,
|Detail||HP LaserJet 1020 Drivers|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 (x32 x64)|
How To Install
- Before software download and install, make sure USB cable printer is disconnected from PC
- Click the Download button.
- When a new pop-up window appears, click on the Save File button.
- Note: Depending on your connection speed, the file will take some time to transfer to your computer.
- When the download completes, double-click the most recent file to start the software installation
- If an "Open Executable File?" pop-up window appears, click the OK button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
Link download for Windows x64 : XP - 7 - 8 (x64)
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.