With its precision 600 dpi x 1200 dpi sensor, the scans are sharp and clear while draft mode copies are completed in just 5 seconds for black and 10 seconds for colour. The L210 is equipped with Epson's proprietary Micro Piezo™ print head driving a high resolution of 5760 dpi x 1440 dpi that delivers exceptional prints for both text and images.
|Last Update||Windows Ver. 1.51(10-2012) |
Mac Ver. 8.76(10-2012)
|Detail||EPSON L210 / L350 Driver - Windows Mac|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 (x32 x64)
Mac OS-X 10.5
How To Install
- Before software download and install, make sure USB cable printer is disconnected from PC
- Click the Download button.
- When a new pop-up window appears, click on the Save File button.
- Note: Depending on your connection speed, the file will take some time to transfer to your computer.
- When the download completes, double-click the most recent file to start the software installation
- If an "Open Executable File?" pop-up window appears, click the OK button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions
Scaner Driver for Windows XP - 7 - 8 (x32) 20.13 MB Download
Printer Driver for Windows XP - 7 - 8 (x64) 20.42 MB Download
ScanerDriver for Windows XP - 7 - 8 (x64) 20.42 MB Download
Printer Driver for Mac OS-X 10.5 - 10.8 - 21.63 MB Download
ScanerDriver for Mac OS-X 10.5 - 10.8 -12.68 MB Download
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.